L-Lysine 500 mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes immune function, supports bone health and skin integrity, and encourages wound healing*
Lysine, a vital building block for protein, is important for collagen formation, which provides structure for healthy skin, bones, and muscles.* Lysine also provides support for healing of sores and wounds.*
Lysine is an essential amino acid that your body doesn’t produce on its own, which means it must come from diet or supplementation. Primary dietary sources of lysine are meat, poultry, fish, dairy, tofu, lentils, and beans. However, because many individuals don’t get enough lysine through diet alone, supplementation of this essential amino acid is advisable.
Thorne’s L-Lysine uses the purest, most absorbable form of this amino acid – without adding unnecessary additives or preservatives.
Health benefits of lysine include:
• Wound healing – Lysine is often recommended for supporting the healing of sores and wounds because of its benefits to collagen formation and immune function.*
• Some evidence indicates lysine can be beneficial for maintaining healthy gum and lip tissues.*
• Promotes immune health – lysine provides nutritional support to help your body maintain its natural defenses.*
• Skin health – This amino acid is known to promote collagen formation, which in turn benefits the health and elasticity of skin.*
• Bone Health – lysine promotes calcium absorption, which is needed to maintain strong bones and teeth.*
ALLERGY WARNING: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
PREGNANCY: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
INTERACTIONS: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
There are no reviews yet.