RepairVite (Caramel) K63
K63 RepairVite is formulated to support intestinal tract and intestinal lining. It is beneficially for people with leaky gut syndrome as it contains L-glutamine that provides energy to the intestinal cells and several herbs supporting favorable mucosal healing. This formula provides flavonoids, saponins, carotenoids, phytochemicals, and antioxidants to support tissue health, especially during intestinal trouble
RepairVite (Carmel) – K63 supports restoration and healthy maintenance of the intestinal tract and intestinal lining. This formula provides flavonoids, saponins, carotenoids, phytochemicals, and antioxidants to support tissue health, especially during intestinal trouble. Glycoproteins present in RepairVite(Carmel) – K63 supports development of a healthy mucous membrane and contains high mucilage extracts to soothe and support intestinal health. It also includes plant sterols and ferulic acid esters to help support a healthy nervous system with intestinal motility and the secretion of digestive enzymes appropriately.
- Find below a list of food items that people with leaky gut syndrome should avoid and should eat.
- Foods to Avoid:
- SUGARS: Including corn syrup, high fructos corn syrup, molassess, honey, chocolate, candy, etc.
- HIGH GLYCEMIC FRUITS: Including watermelon, mango, pineapple, raisins and canned fruits.
- GRAINS: Including gluten, wheat, oats, rice, barley, buckwheat, soy, corn, wheat germ, spelt, amarath, kamut, millet, quinoa, etc.
- GLUTEN-CONTAINING COMPOUNDS: Including processed salad dressings, ketchup, soy sauce, barbecue sauces, condiments, modified food starch, etc.
- DAIRY: Including milk, whey, eggs, cheeses, creams, mayonnaise, etc.
- SOY: Including soy milk, soy sauce, soy protein, etc.
- ALCOHOL: Including beer, wine, sake, cognac, liqueurs, etc.
- LECTINS: Including nuts, beans, soy, potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, peanut oil, soy oil, etc.
- Coffee, Processed Foods, Canned Foods.
- Foods to Eat:
- MOST VEGETABLES: (except tomatoes, potatoes and mushrooms): Including asparagus, spinach, lettuce, broccoli, beets, cauliflowers, carrots, celery, artichokes, garlic, onions, zucchini, squash, rhubarb, cucumbers, turnips, watercress, etc.
- FERMENTED FOODS: Including sauerkraut, kimchi, picked ginger, mixed pickle, coconut yogurt, kombucha tea, etc.
- MEATS: Including fish, chicken, beef, lamb, organ meats, etc.
- LOW GLYCEMIC FRUITS: Including apricots, plums, apples, peaches, spears, cherries, berries, etc.
- COCONUTS: Including coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut milk, etc.
- Herbal Teas, Olives, Oilve Oil.
If you are allergic to any particular food items, inform your healthcare practitioner.
Mix 1 scoop with up to 6-8 ounces of water. Mix well before drinking. Use once a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.View PDF
RepairVite Caramel Nutritional Information: 1 scoop (5.77 g) contains: L-glutamine 2000 mg, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice extract 500 mg, N-Acetyl D-Glusosamine HCl (from shellfish) 500 mg, Proprietary blend 1510 mg of Marshmellow extract, Slippery Elm extract, Gamma Oryzanol, MSM, Spanish Moss, German Chamomile extract, Marigold extract, Maltase, Invertase, Amylase, Cellulase and lactase. Other ingredients: natural flavor, Lo han guo fruit extract, stevia
There are no reviews yet.