How to maximize your fitness and health
WAKE UP YOUR HEALTH
ADVANCE YOUR EXERCISE INTENSITY- Increase Your Health and Fitness to the MAXIMUM GAINS in 3-5 minutes
It is during the first half hour that the brain can be best kicked in gear to potentially release the most Growth Hormone , Opioid Response, Nitric Oxide (eNOS) for improved Circulation Response, BDNF- Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor Release, Insulin Receptor Sensitivity, Immune Enhancement and the risks for Oxidative Stress and Risk of Overtraining Syndrome (see details below).
TO GET MAX GAINS IN HEALTH AND FITNESS
- Do 3-5 minutes of push ups, jump rope, running in place or deep squats to exhaustion
- You must increase your heart rate to 70% of your maximum (220-Age) during this time.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of Resvero and Tumero Active after exercise and also later in the day is best.
- Take 1-3 Adaptocrine each meal.
- If you are training to lose weight and are doing another 30 minutes or more of moderate or light exercise after the intense work out above.
- Add another Electro pH after working out or later in the day.
- If you already have symptoms listed below, work with a doctor while correcting the factors impeding your health with needed care.
- Use the nutritional support below for 2 -8 months while building an improved aerobic (fat burning) foundation by walking or slow cycling until you have the ability to move into higher levels of intensity.
Symptoms of abnormal Cortisol Awakening Response
- Difficulty waking up in the morning
- Need coffee or nicotine to function in the morning
- No appetite in the morning
- no motivation in the morning
- Lowest energy of the day in the first hour after awakening
Opioid is a neurotransmitter in the brain,connected with a sense of pleasure, this is the runners high and the great feeling when achieving any pleasure.
Nitric oxide increases blood flow and improves muscular tone through vasodilation and oxygen delivery. Better blood flow means more nutrients to muscles, thus helping muscles become larger when subject to stress.
Brain derived neurotrophic factor acts as a fertilizer of the brain’s neurons, making them grow more quickly and develop stronger connections, in essence making it the “Miracle-Gro” of the brain, says neuroscience research and professor at Harvard University. Making the acquisition of new skills more efficient and easy to do.
Insulin Receptor Sensitivity, means greater blood sugar stability and less risk of low or high blood sugar.
Immune Enhancement- decreasing autoimmune reactions
After wakening up for 3 to 5 minutes do rapid push ups, jump rope, squats or running in place to over 70% of your maximum heart rate: 220-age. An Example is if you are 40, your Max Hear Rate is 220, -40 =180 beats a minute, 70% of 180 is 126 BPM.
- Wake up and use Adrenastim to support the Cortisol adrenal hormone levels. This cream rubs into your skin.
- Take 1-4 teaspoons of Nitric Balance to support circulation and immunity
- 1 scoop of Electro pH in water.
- Exercise 3-5 minutes within the first 10 minutes you awaken at a high intensity to exhaustion, but no more than 5 minutes*** consult your doctor before starting any exercise program.
After months of doing the above vitamins and exercise you will have Reestablished Your Circadian Rhythm by Activating your Cortisol Awakening Response.
Remember to follow each step and keep the electrolytes replenished to ensure pH balance
Post work out on an empty stomach
Resvero and Tumero Active
Scientific Research There is a huge positive response from exercise to your brain and endocrine glands increasing beneficial hormones and stimulating the immune system
Here is some of the recent research which shows how we need to turn it up !
From an article in Circulation, 2008, July 22, 118(4):346-354
There are 3 levels of exercise High, Moderate and Light but studies have “demonstrated that High Intensity exercise training is superior to moderate intensity training at reversing risk factors of the metabolic syndrome.”
From an article in Sports Med, 2012 Jun 1;42(6) : 489-509
The potential for high-intensity interval training to reduce cardiometabolic disease risk.
Research also shows ” High-Intensity interval training appears to promote superior improvements in some cardiometabolic risk factors in comparison to continuous moderate exercise, when performed by healthy subjects or clinical patients for at least 8-12 weeks.