Filter by price
Cat’s Claw Supreme
American Ginseng Supreme
200 Mg of Zen, 120 Capsules
TMG Powder, 8 oz / 240 g
Thiamin-50, 90 Capsules
When should you suspect Leaky Gut Syndrome? If you have:
pain in multiple joints, a chronic skin condition, chronic diarrhea or abdominal pain,
chronic fatigue, chronic depression, malaise,
a feeling of being infected but your doctor can’t find the infection
or if you use aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs on a regular basis
or if you’re a heavy drinker of alcohol.
It’s easy to get off track with diet and health NOW it’s easy to get back on track!
Targeting Repair and Support for 4 Key Functions – Digestion, Detox, Immune and Reducing Inflammation. Though not a weight loss program, many people remove many inches and pounds with improved energy and health, Repair-and-Clear-Kit
Other Symptoms of Leaky Gut include:
Increasing frequency of food reactions
Unpredictable food reactions
Aches, pains, and swelling throughout the body
Unpredictable abdominal swelling
Frequent bloating and distention after eating
Abdominal intolerance to sugars and starches
There is a vital seperation between the gut and the blood stream which must be maintained. The RepairVite program includes a diet and combination of supplements to handle the 4 steps to clear leaky gut.
Here is the link choose carmel or regular flavor RepairVite: Simple 4 Steps for Repair or Repair-and-Clear-Kit
- Foods to Avoid:
- SUGARS: Including corn syrup, high fructos corn syrup, molassess, honey, chocolate, candy, etc.
- HIGH GLYCEMIC FRUITS: Including watermelon, mango, pineapple, raisins and canned fruits.
- GRAINS: Including gluten, wheat, oats, rice, barley, buckwheat, soy, corn, wheat germ, spelt, amarath, kamut, millet, quinoa, etc.
- GLUTEN-CONTAINING COMPOUNDS: Including processed salad dressings, ketchup, soy sauce, barbecue sauces, condiments, modified food starch, etc.
- DAIRY: Including milk, whey, eggs, cheeses, creams, mayonnaise, etc.
- SOY: Including soy milk, soy sauce, soy protein, etc.
- ALCOHOL: Including beer, wine, sake, cognac, liqueurs, etc.
- LECTINS: Including nuts, beans, soy, potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, peanut oil, soy oil, etc.
- Coffee, Processed Foods, Canned Foods.
- Foods to Eat:
- MOST VEGETABLES: (except tomatoes, potatoes and mushrooms): Including asparagus, spinach, lettuce, broccoli, beets, cauliflowers, carrots, celery, artichokes, garlic, onions, zucchini, squash, rhubarb, cucumbers, turnips, watercress, etc.
- FERMENTED FOODS: Including sauerkraut, kimchi, picked ginger, mixed pickle, coconut yogurt, kombucha tea, etc.
- MEATS: Including fish, chicken, beef, lamb, organ meats, etc.
- LOW GLYCEMIC FRUITS: Including apricots, plums, apples, peaches, spears, cherries, berries, etc.
- COCONUTS: Including coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut milk, etc.
- Herbal Teas, Olives, Oilve Oil.
If you are allergic to any particular food items, inform your healthcare practitioner.